Commercial Bench Refrigerators
Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series Commercial Refrigerator kitchen refrigerator Product Name: Commercial Bench Refrigerators Model No: PLO.38L2C Applicable place: supermarket, commercial center, restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store. Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province,...
Commercial Refrigerator and freezer series
Product Name: Commercial Bench Refrigerators
Model No: PLO.38L2C
Applicable place: supermarket, commercial center, restaurant, bar, café bar, convenience store.
Original Place: Quzhou city Zhejiang Province, China
Brand Name: Snow Village
Style: Dual temperature, two stainless steel foam door, 100% steel and copper, fresh
Certification: 3C, CE
1.Stainless steel sandwich workbench, counter refrigerator, sandwich refrigerator bench
2.Suitable for restaurant and kitchen to store food and cut vegetable.
3.Directly cooling or ventilated cooling, temperature is more even inside. .
4.Fan forced evaporator cooling, self evaporating drainage.
6.CFC and HCFC free, environmentally-friendly, and coated with polyurethane foam for efficient insulation.
7.Temperature inside is stable and accurate with microcomputer thermostat.
8.Perfect sealing design locks the cold air inside and no leakage.
9.Mounted famous performance compressor and evaporator, stable and low noise.
10.Customized and color optional, OEM acceptable, s
11.First class quality components, two years warranty for all parts.
Power Supply (W)
Temperature Range ℃
Dimension (LxWxH) mm
Commercial Bench Refrigerators
Our warranty policy is designed to protect our customers against any manufacturing defects in components and issues that result from the manufacturing process.
Units will be repaired or replaced at no cost to the customer, provided units are operated and installed under the specific usage conditions designed for each model as outlined by Snow Village User Manuals.
Our warranty includes parts, standard ground freight and labor performed at time of service. It also includes supplemental materials such as refrigerant gas, filter drier, welding, etc.
● Whole Cooler: 2 year warranty
● Compressor: 3 year warranty (First 2 years – labor & parts. Additional 1 years – compressor parts only.)
Commercial Refrigeration Preventive Maintenance
Commercial refrigeration equipment is a huge investment for your business. In order to keep your equipment running smoothly Boyd Refrigeration highly recommends performing regular preventive maintenance on all of your commercial refrigeration equipment. We recommend outsourcing with a company to have regularly scheduled preventive maintenance performed on all of your equipment to ensure that it is performing appropriately at all times. However, here are a few things that can be done at any time to help prevent problems, or even spot a potential issue before it becomes a big problem:
Walk in Coolers and Freezers
● Drains should be free of clogs
● Heat tape on the freezer drains is always fully operational
● The coils are free of debris
● All door gaskets should be properly secured to the frames and making a tight seal
● Door frame heaters should always be fully operational.
● Thoroughly read your manual and follow the manufacturer’s suggested cleaning cycle and schedule
● Ice bins should be sanitized at the same time the ice machine is being cleaned
● Water filters should be checked and cleaned every 3 to 6 months
● Ice bin drains should be free of clogs
Self-contained units—Under-counter door units, Under-counter drawer units, Upright coolers/freezers
● All drains should be free of clogs
● Condensing coils should be free of debris
● If the coils have filters, they should be changed, or cleaned, every 3 months
● Check that all gaskets are secured and making a tight seal
● All hinges should be secured and holding the doors square